A WordPress-centric search engine for devs and theme authors
Help localizing wpseek.com!
It's easy. wpseek.com uses gettext, known from your favourite blogging tool WordPress. All you need to do is to translate strings from a .pot file, save it, submit it to me. Done.
What to do now?
- Tweet to @wpseek
- I will send you an invitation to translate the strings in a web-based interface on localise.biz.
(You will not need to provide your password as you can register with your Twitter, Facebook or even Github account)
- Your translated strings will be synced with wpseek.com on a daily basis
- [English] Thanks to Oliver Schlöbe :-)
- [German] Thanks to Oliver Schlöbe :-)
- [Turkish] Thanks to Semih Aksu
- [Dutch] Thanks to Kees de Haan
- [Portuguese] Thanks to Diana K. C
- [Simplified Chinese] Thanks to Amos Lee
- [French] Thanks to Julio Potier
- [Polish] Thanks to Marta Lewandowicz
- [Italian] Thanks to Lisa Donatini